4 plex in the center of the Garfield historical district. in 1936 the Property originally consisted of a 1105sf Craftsman with a detached garage. in the 50s the main home was expanded to be a 1 ,749sf 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home by enclosing large porches on the front and south portion of the home. At the same time a 396sf back porch was converted into a studio guest home was added to the back of the home. An addition was also added to the detached garage and it was converted to be a 596sf 1 bedroom unit with a kitchen and indoor laundry room.. Another small studio was added to the property a few years later. The owner is told that the additions were done with permits but have not been added by the assessor. The main home whas partially renovated.
Alfred F Garcia SchoolElementary School
Alfred F Garcia SchoolMiddle School
North High SchoolHigh School