This grand home was built in 1915, and is known as the Salcido house, named after the family that owned it for over 75 years. Located in the heart of Five Points, the house is surrounded by new, mixed use development. Five Points Market is directly across the street, and numerous restaurants and shops are opening within the next year. The home was divided into three apts in the 1930's, and can be used as a triplex, or easily converted back into a SFR or duplex. Each unit has a separate 200 amp electric service, mini-split units, and tankless WH. Entire house rewired to code, most plumbing replaced, and attic insulated. All tenants are M2M. Restored original fixtures throughout, 4 full bathrooms, 3 claw foot tubs, and covered parking for 3 cars! Seller is a Licensed RE broker in AZ.